Monday 9 January 2017

Absolute ultimate favourites!

She did it again.  So choosing my favourites is really super duper hard because Laura sent me so many absolutely beautiful photographs of our everyday.  I cannot express just how much I love her for not just seeing these moments but for capturing them so beautifully.  Laura just gets it, how the small moments that make up our days are sometimes the most special.  And when she makes them look even more special, well that's just magic!  

Laura said it even better herself:

"that's part of the thing with telling a story, so many little moments that you could be tempted to edit out, but actually are so important in the grand scheme...

I was trying to explain this to my husband when editing; there is a photo of you helping K with his shoes, and the light was lovely and you look so beautiful doing this everyday mundane task, and as a Mother I know how many mundane tasks your day is filled with but this just captured that there is still something beautiful in it."

I truly believe that Laura being a mother (and she's SUCH a good one, I've seen it first hand) makes her talent even better as she knows, she really knows what's important to families and she captures it all, both the highs and the lows of toddlerism, the smiles and the tears and she makes it all look stunning!  I can't recommend Laura enough!  The photos speak for themselves, this is basically a snippet of a day in the life of us, sulks included...







 




(This face is why she often has messy hair!)











I will do a full post of our day very soon I promise!  Laura's photos need to be shared!!  

Also, Laura, could you please just move in with us?

2 comments:

Lynky said...

Fabulous photos, can't wait to see the rest, Thank you Laura.

Lynky said...

Fabulous photos, can't wait to see the rest, Thank you Laura.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100