Monday 14 December 2015

Twins' 1st birthday part 2 - by Bex

As I said in my first post about the twins' 1st birthdayLaura just took too many gorgeous photos for me to not share even more so here are the ones taken out in the daylight, outside the Sea Life centre and on Brighton beach.

Again, my favourites are the full size images.  I wish I had more walls in my house for more photo frames!!  I'm going to have to do some re-jigging.


When we came out of the Sea Life Centre, we had some fun with the shark cage, each twin took turns being the shark and when Kalyan headed for Priya and I, they shared their first kiss together!  (Their version of kissing looks like this!)  So cute and I can't believe it happened when Laura was there to capture it!



They also had a lot of fun playing with the stones in a big planter outside and Kalyan loved looking at the big flag and various other things up in the sky.





We then made our way down to the beach by the pier.  This is the first time I've been actually on the beach in Brighton.  Again, Laura blew us away with her amazing photos - she's captured our little family perfectly, Priya's cheeky smiles and Kalyan's excitement.





As much as I love bright colours, these muted tones in the photos of us down on the beach are just gorgeous.



Priya's selection of stones.  I've kept every one.


And before we said goodbye to Laura, Granny (who, if you didn't see on instagram, showed up the Sunday before as a huge surprise!) got in on the act too ;)  She also paid for the shoot as our Christmas pressie!  Thank you so much Mum & Dad and Laura, we'll treasure these photos forever!


2 comments:

Lynky said...

These are great photos, thanks Laura. Such a lovely contrast to the indoor ones. xx

Lynky said...

These are great photos, thanks Laura. Such a lovely contrast to the indoor ones. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100