Monday 16 November 2015

The twins' first birthday - by Bex

As I had hoped, the twins' birthday week was amazing!  I really need to spend some time editing my own photos of the week and write about what we got up to and our fun party but for now, here's a sneaky peek from the wonderfully talented Laura.  I am so lucky to have become friends with Laura since moving down south and as usual, she didn't disappoint when we hired her to document the babies' birthday trip to Sea Life Brighton.  You may remember Laura also took photos of us 16 days before the twins were born and 15 days after Kalyan and Priya appeared!

Anyway, Laura has kindly sent me over a few pictures as she started editing our shoot.  I already love them!  I cannot wait to see the rest in a couple of weeks!!!  Here are a couple of my favourites for now but I'll be sure to be back with the rest!



We had such a great day out!  The twins were so curious and interested in everything, touching crabs, anemones and sea stars, it was a brilliant place to spend their special day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100