Sunday 3 August 2014

Maternity Photo Shoot - Pin It Do It

by Bex

I have quite a few favourites from the maternity photo shoot I did with Louise but this is definitely one of them!!  It was inspired by this image below that my Mum sent me via Pinterest, I think Mum will love it too!

Image source

Louise hadn't seen the picture but I described what I remembered as basically a pregnant woman peeking around a door showing just her bump and here's the result...

Photo by Louise Mallan Photography

I absolutely love Louise's version (especially since my hair looks so sleek for once)!  You can see the rest of my favourites from the shoot in my full report tomorrow!  ;)

2 comments:

Lynky said...

I do love it , better than the original. Hair looks sooo long, before the haircut obviously. Mum xxx

Anonymous said...

Fab photograph, looking forward to seeing more tomorrow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100