Sunday 30 June 2013

What's in my bag?

by Bex

Here is my post (see Roz's here) just in time for the fantastic Money Supermarket competition to win a Mulberry Bayswater Shoulder Handbag, a Mulberry Continental Purse and a Mulberry Phone Cover!  Obviously I would choose one of the brighter colours, as you will see there is a bit of a colourful theme running through my bag (mostly green of course)!

I admit I have quite a few handbags which I've collected over the years and the majority of them are reasonably priced high street bags from places such as M&S or H&M.  Recently, however, I've been very lucky to invest in and receive a couple of high quality designer bags.  First was my Mulberry clutch for my 30th which my lovely in-laws helped me buy for my birthday and last year, my wonderful husband bought me this gorgeous turquoise Furla bag for my 31st!





The contents of my bag do tend to vary but these are the usual things to be found lurking in my everyday bag.  Obviously this is narrowed down to evening essentials (phone, camera, credit cards, lipstick) in a clutch on a night out.














Usual Contents:
Furla bag -  gift - approx £300
Kindle in case - £140
Biba wallet - (half price in sale) - £49.50
Notebook - £3.50
Canon camera - £350
Spare memory cards - approx £20
Umbrella  - gift (£?)
Tissues - £1
Ipod - gift (approx £150 at the time)
Samsung Smartphone - £25/month for 24 months (£600)
Moo cards for Bexphoto.com and this blog - £18.98
House keys, wedding keyring and honeymoon giraffe - ?
Car keys with Alessi keyring - ?
Pens - freebies
Ibuprofen & Paracetamol - £1
Sunglasses - £4.99
Various receipts
Yelpstick balm - free
MAC lipstick - £10
Pink lipstick - gift
Hairband and slides - £1
TOTAL - £1649.97 eeeek!

Scary to think I am carrying around that amount of stuff every day (imagine if it was in a Bayswater!), I'm glad it's all covered on my home insurance!




If you want to enter:
  1. Entrants will need to create a blog post about what’s in their handbag, and link to this page.
  2. They will also need to email MoneySupermarket at competitions@moneysupermarket.com with ‘What’s In Your Handbag’ in the subject line to register their entry.
  3. Make sure you get your entry in before the deadline of midnight on 1st July 2013.
Check out the hashtag #whatsinyourhandbag on twitter to see what everyone else has in their handbag. It's fascinating, I love having a good nose through what other people carry about!  And don’t forget to share the link to yours as well, we all want to see what is in YOUR handbag.

Please note: this competition is organised by Money Supermarket, please visit their site for full T&C’s.

1 comment:

Amanda M said...

That Furla bag is a heavenly colour. I'm very nosey so have enjoyed rooting through your bag. Off to have a rootle through Roz's now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100