Friday 26 April 2013

Splurge v Save - the comparison

The answer is Option A is the Splurge...


Splurge Vs Save - Option A






Alice Olivia pleated maxi skirt
oxygenboutique.com



Nike
nelly.com





Marc by marc jacobs tote bag
£545 - mytheresa.com



Collar necklace
£135 - boticca.com


Click through on the images to go to Polyvore and see the individual item prices, but the Splurge comes in at an eye watering £1,300!  The price tag doesn't stop me from being in love with that skirt though and I would really love to add that bag to my collection!  Do you guys like it?

Option B is the Save...

Option B is much friendlier on the wallet coming in at £140.  I really love the skirt, almost as much as the one above, it's definitely a good price for a maxi (£32).  And if you used a pair of flip flops / sandals / wedges you already owned, rather than the £65 wedges pictured, the total cost of this outfit would be brilliant.


Splurge Vs Save - Option B








White waistcoat
fashionunion.com



Long skirt
fashion-conscience.com





Zip bag
£28 - modcloth.com



Ax paris
axparis.com


 

2 comments:

Claire said...

I'm a bit late to the party but did go with option A as the spurge, love the maxi and the bag!

Really quite like the maxi in option B though think I may look for that for summer :)

Unknown said...

I also thought A was the splurge, based on the shoes and necklace (both of which I love). Really like the bag from B though. Might see if I can get that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100