Friday 15 February 2013

Zizzi Opening Night - what I wore

I'm afraid that despite it being my favourite new feature (and seems to be very popular with you guys too), since Splurge Vs Save takes me SO long to put together, I've decided to make it a bi-monthly thing instead of every Friday.  Instead, here is just a straightforward outfit post...

So as you know, I was very lucky to be invited along to a restaurant opening with Sarah at the weekend and we had a wonderful time!  As it was more of an occasion than just your usual dinner, we both got dolled up - and just as well as we were being snapped on the way in and inside!  (I'll let you know if our photo shows up anywhere!)

Here are my own photos of my outfit that evening...




The dress is from Miss Selfridge and came with the pinky-gold metallic belt.  I wore my infamous pink lipstick and twisted my short hair up and pinned it randomly.  I didn't have time to do my nails.


I took my favourite new bag from my in-laws for Christmas and wore my fab floral M&S tights with gold super comfy M&S shoes.  My earrings were also from my in-laws, brought back from Sri Lanka for my birthday!



I was planning on wearing the dress with my #Blogmanay sequin cardigan but when I put it on, it didn't look right so I planned to wear my blazer instead.  In the end I forgot that anyway so just had my leather jacket on.


Burgundy & floral

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your frock is very nice and looked great with the leather jacket.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100