Tuesday 30 October 2012

ODP outfits

I was busy having so much fun at ODP that I forgot to make sure I got outfit pictures!

For the tea party stage of the party, I obviously had to wear my home made apron (worn over jeans and my olive green/gold sequin vest).



The Roller Disco called for my Halloween black sparkly tutu with my pink tights and borrowed black leg warmers.  I hadn't actually thought about what top to wear with it so threw on my heart print vest from Debenhams.



My evening outfit was decided on the night with some help from 6 drunken advisors ;)

I went for my old L K Bennett hot pink silk dress, leopard print belt from Primark, antique gold metallic courts from M&S, statement necklace from Monsoon, my 1st anniversary diamond studs, stud bracelets from New Look, stone leather jacket and the Mulberry Daria clutch.



The shoes are SO comfy and again a good bargain from M&S at £45 - highly recommended! :)



ODP outfit


Reiss dress (similar)
johnlewis.com


Leather pumps
marksandspencer.com


Blue Nile platinum stud earrings
£455 - bluenile.com


Zara studded leather belt (similar)
£25 - zara.com






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100