Friday 28 September 2012

An issue with nipples!

We are off up to the Highlands today for a weekend wedding of a friend of mine from university.  I bought a dress a few weeks ago which is utterly flattering, comfortable and pretty.  A bit different from the usual as it has lace across the top (something new for me) and an interesting mix of colours with teal, gold, brown and black.  Sounds hideous but I love it.  It's from Phase Eight and I got it in Debenhams when they had 20% off



Anyway, luckily I was trying it on again last night while starting packing and trying to decide which jacket to take to wear with it and hubby pointed something out to me that I hadn't noticed before...

NIPPLES!!!

That is now all I can see when I look at the dress!  Cue mad dash to the shop today to try and swap it for another where the pattern sits differently, luckily they had another one in my size!  For some reason although they are the exact same size and the other one does come without nipples(!!) I think the first one fitted better and was more flattering.  However, I wasn't going to risk anyone else thinking of nipples when I wore it so swapped it for the other size 14!




5 comments:

Prettiest Hobo said...

I didn't notice the *ahem* points you were making until you, errr, pointed them out, but I think the dress is absolutely stunning. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. xx

Anna, Oh yes! I like that. said...

You definitely
Did the right thing!

Gorgeous dress. X

ashleigh@madeinmorningside said...

He he that's funny! I didn't notice til you pointed it out, funny that your hubby noticed, thats exactly like Rodney!! It's a lovely dress though, and your dieting has paid off i reckon you would get away with a size 12. Enjoy the wedding xox

amy said...

Haha that's hilarious. Thank goodness Nik noticed!

Unknown said...

Ha ha! Lovely dress though - really suits you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100