Thursday 9 August 2012

What I wore - Ali's hen do

For the evening portion of the hen do last weekend, I wanted to wear my new bargain necklace.  I spotted this on the Look Magazine website and went looking for it in my local Primark.  A super cheap £4 for a fab statement necklace, can't go wrong there and luckily they had a few left, I love it!



I therefore decided I needed to wear a plain black dress to let the necklace stand out so wore an old favourite and to add a bit more interest I wore a gold belt.




 

Linen dress - Dorothy Perkins
Belt - Zara
Necklace - Primark
Earrings - Swarovski & Rox (both gifts)
Shoes - Schuh
Nail colour - Rimmel

We all went to Eat Cafe for dinner followed by cocktails in the Waverley Tea Room and dancing in Tusk...





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100