Tuesday 10 July 2012

Girls' Night - what I wore

On Saturday night I got together with my best girls (just so happened to be a bridesmaids reunion as Vikki was also down from Aberdeen this weekend!) at Sarah's house for a few drinks, pizza and a good old gossip!

I wore my new smarter style maxi dress (ordered while in Italy as it's was 20% off - thank goodness for alert emails!) from M&S.


Dress: M&S
Necklace: Accessorize (old)
Bracelet: bought in Saudi Arabia
Shoes: Schuh
Earrings: present from hubby
Watch: Debenhams (old, similar)
Bag: beaded clutch from M&S (not online)
Wrap Cardigan: Primark (old)
Nails - Butter London and Filthy Gorgeous


  







Come back at 12pm to see how I did my nails! :)


All the girls (sadly the flash was too low and then Claire had already left).




1 comment:

Vonnie said...

I LOVE that dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100