Sunday 17 June 2012

Sunday Weigh In 15


It's now been 15 weeks since starting my new healthy lifestyle I decided that each Sunday I will post up my progress, whether successful or not in the hope that it encourages me to stay positive and keep going.  Knowing that I will be sharing it all here will hopefully keep my willpower up!  In order for me to keep track and look back for ideas, I will be listing my food diary here as well (and who knows, it might inspire others to have a go too!)  It also gives me somewhere to put all the photos of the yummy food I love to take as it always looks so good!

This week started off badly due to major lack of organisation on the food front as we are away this week so I ended up always grabbing what I could (meaning what I could get in the shop over the road from work so as to avoid the temptation of bacon rolls or paninis from the cafe!  Didn't always work!)  While we are away I am thoroughly enjoying the Italian food which is especially good and a favourite of mine, especially pizza and pasta so I expect to have gained when I return but am not going to beat myself up about it.  Luckily I don't have any scales here so will have to wait until Thurs to weigh myself.  I am still being aware of what I'm eating and am still avoiding coke and sticking to fizzy water instead, (I even managed to get some skimmed milk in a supermarket as I was missing it!) although all the alcohol will be having a negative effect as I had cut down majorly but am enjoying the Prosecco and the odd glass of red ;)

Oh and I'm not putting ALL of the food pics on here since I've promised Mahj some specific food related posts and don't want to spoil it!  ;)


Monday: 

Breakfast - Roll with Turkey breast slices and cheese, low fat butter, sparkling water & lime cordial
Lunch - Greggs Chicken New Orleans on brown bread, fizzy water & lime, 
Dinner - 1/2 chicken caesar salad, selection of 8 maki sushi rolls, 1 glass prosecco, fizzy water
Snacks - Turkey slices, quavers, 2 non-alcoholic fizzy water cocktails, pic n mix jelly beans and gummi bears, 1 glass prosecco, 1 French Martini, rest of salad, 5 maki rolls, 2 macarons, fizzy water

Exercise - none





Tuesday:

Breakfast - Roll with Turkey breast slices and cheese, low fat butter, sparkling water
Lunch - Chicken Tikka & cheese toastie on brown bread, lentil soup, fizzy water
Dinner - 1/2 Yo! sushi sharing platter, 1 slice cheese on toast, fizzy water
Snacks - Wotsits, 1 macaron, honeydew melon, fizzy water with ginger & apple cordial

Exercise - 30 mins walking





Wednesday: 

Breakfast - bacon roll, latte
Lunch - margherita pizza, fizzy water, peroni
Dinner - buffet dinner - various BBQ meats, seafood, salads, mozzarella, bread roll, butter, pasta, veg, mellanzane parmigiana (YUM!), melon cake, cherries, tiny amount of cheese & a biscuit
Snacks - macaron, small gelato (melon and mango)

Exercise - walking around Sorrento and back to the hotel





Thursday:

Breakfast - buffet (see pic - selection of savouries, selection of fruits & biscuits, panna cotta thing!) After sampling the bacon, etc and not really loving it, I'm sticking to healthier choices at breakfast now!
Lunch - 1/2 ham & mushroom pizza, 1/2 salad, pear juice, fizzy water
Dinner - crab & pumpkin risotto, beef with green peppercorn sauce, potatoes, spinach, chocolate cake, prosecco, fizzy water
Snacks - a handful of gummy sweets and licorice

Exercise - a little walking locally







Friday:

Breakfast - buffet breakfast (see pic)
Lunch - spaghetti alla bolognaise, fizzy water
Dinner - buffet starter (see pic), salmon, potatoes, courgette, pistachio cake, prosecco, fizzy water
Snacks - fizzy water, 1/2 slice pizza

Exercise - lots of walking to the station, around Pompeii, Sant'Agnello and back from the station




I didn't eat any of that huge dollop of mayo BTW!

I did eat all of the chocolate sauce treble clef though!


Saturday: 

Breakfast - 1 boiled egg (I didn't manage the 2nd one so gave it to Nik), brown & white bread with butter, tomato, mini sausage, potatoes, yoghurt, skimmed milk, fizzy water
Lunch - Antipasti with buffalo mozzarella, buffalo & potato stew, bread, rocket, red wine, fizzy water
Dinner - antipasti & salad, pork chop with potatoes, ricotta cake, cherries, strawberries, prosecco cocktail, fizzy water
Snacks/supper - magnum, fruit cocktail, crisps, mini 'ritter sport' chocolate, prosecco

Exercise - lots of walking around Sant'Angello, Sorrento and back to the hotel, swimming (20-ish lengths)




Sunday:

Breakfast - mozzarella, tomato, brown bread, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, boiled egg, apricot yoghurt, fruit, fizzy water
Lunch - tbc
Dinner - tbc
Snacks - apple

Exercise - walking in Sorrento and back to hotel, swimming





And the results this week:

Weight last week - 12 st 2 lbs
Weight this week - 12 st 3 lbs on Wed at 3am
Loss/Gain this week - ???

Total Loss -  16 lbs (1 stone, 2 lbs) as of last week

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100