Thursday 26 January 2012

Hearts

I'm having a bit of a thing for heart prints at the moment.  Just in time for Valentines Day!  I have spotted a couple of cute things in the shops lately so thought I'd show you some of them (and of course did a quick on-line search for a few more!)

There are quite a few sweaters I am liking...


Oasis Heart Print Top £42 

Next - Block Stripe Sweater - £25

Also in Red - Next £28
Next - Heart Sweater £28 grey
 






















Kookai Heart Print Cardigan £34 (in the sale)



I'm also loving this Oasis flared dress...




Oasis Fit & Flare Dress £25 (in the sale)


And this top, also from Oasis...

Heart Print Shell Top - Oasis £35

And this cute skirt from Next (you can't see the print very well in this picture but it has white heart outlines all over)....

Heart Print Flippy Skirt - Next £28


Have you spotted any cute heart prints, or other prints for that matter?  Think I'm off to burn the credit card!  

2 comments:

Zoë {Conversation Pieces} said...

Oooh liking the green heart jumper... wish it had long sleeves though! I can't cope with short ones – I get far too cold!

Bex said...

The green one is my favourite too - I just wear short sleeved sweaters with a thin cardigan over the top if I get cold - it bugs me when warm tops have short sleeves too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100