Sunday 14 August 2011

Presents for my Bridesmaids (and flowergirl) :)

I gave Grace a little silver charm bracelet with a dragonfly charm on it to start the collection.



For my girls I decided to make pamper boxes to thank them for all their help and just for being my best friends and by my side on the biggest day of my life!  I got lovely gift boxes from John Lewis and decorated the tops with their names and a heart made of olive green crystals...



I filled each one with a collection of pampering items along the lines of the green theme to keep it fun!  I also added the jewellery for the big day and a few other accessories ;)



These included:

Each girl's favourite drink in miniature
(Bombay Sapphire and Tonic for Vikki and Sarah and Kir Royale for Claire)

Body Wash from The Body Shop



Olive Body Butter from The Body Shop



Matching green poofy thing from The Body Shop

A green scented candle from Debenhams



A No7 Nail Polish from Boots

A teenie cute green notebook from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A green leather flower brooch from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A green apple scented wooden fan from Borneo, Malaysia

A pair of white heart shaped sunglasses from ebay (for another photo plan as I had a black pair!)




Dad had a shot too!
And Nik!

A simple diamante Jon Richards necklace and bracelet from Debenhams

Necklace and sunglasses modelled wonderfully by Claire!

One of these super cute cupcake bath fizzers from Etsy



A gorgeous green "You are Amazing, Amazing, Amazing" card

I also got them each my favourite green diamante cluster ring from Papyrus which was luckily still in stock as I'd had mine for a year!





AND.....
A pair of black pants from M&S customised by me and my iron with the help these diamante transfers from ebay.



I wasn't sure if the girls would be up for the photo I had in mind (I think you can guess!) but decided it was worth the risk after some assurances from our photographer, Matt that we could all have our bums/thighs/etc airbrushed before ANYONE gets to see it, and then only with prior approval from all girls!!  And guess what, they ALL agreed to it!  :)  OK maybe I cheated by leaving it until the big day before I sprang it on them and asked when they're supposed to be keeping me happy ;)  But we haven't seen the picture yet so lord knows if you will get to see it or not (and it could easily be me who refuses to publish it to the world!!)

To see my version of the pants, which took a bit more work, please see here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100